24 November 2007

My Roof

I mentioned to a few people that I have an awesome view from the roof of my building, and I have been asked for pictures, so here you go. I am on the second floor of a three-story building, so to get to my roof, I climb through a maze of stairs and paths in between buildings that really reminds me of action movies where two guys are chasing each other through back alleyways and jumping between buildings. San Francisco would be a great place to jump across rooftops for a chase scene... I would be surprised if they haven't filmed a movie doing that yet in the city. Anyone know of one? To bring out the garbage and recycling, I have to go through a similar maze to get to the basement, where the garbage collectors pick it up.

View of downtown from my roof:


My neighborhood from my roof:

No comments: