05 January 2008

A Texas Christmas

I spent Christmas in San Antonio, Texas at my brother Jeremy and sister-in-law Jennifer's new house, which was beautiful, and dad and my sister Angelica stay, too. We had a very generous Christmas morning and then drove around the San Antonio area for the next couple of days looking for interesting things to do... we ended up visiting a German village, exploring caves, touring old Spanish missions, including the Alamo, and seeing an awesome jazz band play at a really cozy club. In the downtime, I also made a lot of progress knitting my scarf (thanks to my friends Melissa and Betsy for getting me into knitting!).

Jeremy, Jennifer, Angelica, and me at the Alamo:


Angelica and me at the hat store!


Two cool guys:


Jeremy and Jennifer get a box of money for Christmas, seriously:


It took me three takes to get my dad to keep his eyes open for this pic:

No comments: